Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Strapless Long Satin Bandage Gown Bridesmaid Dress Prom Formal Crystal Pin

The Right Wedding Gown
I was fortunate enough to receive an invite to this year's Oscars, but being way more lucky than rich or super connected, I was stressing about where to find a red carpet-worthy gown in my (recent college grad) budget. I came across this gown, and although there were not yet any reviews or measurements, I took a chance on it, smitten with its old-Hollywood glamor. My risk paid off! The dress arrived in 3 days (w/o expedited shipping) and the dress fit like a glove. I'm 5'9", 153 lbs, 36C, normally a size 8 or 10. The medium was perfect! The quality was excellent, the draping beautiful. I received so many compliments on the gown and felt fabulous and Oscar-worthy for under $100! My only caveat is that there is a bit of a train on the dress, so be prepared to lift it up while in crowded rooms or to have it stepped on a lot. My train was a mess at the end of the night, but I was planning on only wearing it to this event, so it all worked out. All in all I highly, highly recommended it.

No comments:

Post a Comment